[Insight-users] derivativeImageFilter

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:57:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

I made thechanges and  when I run it from the command line window I get a
message which is says that png supports unsigned char and unsigned short.
But when I make these changes I get failures in the building of the project:
*error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from
'itk::Concept::Detail::UniqueType_bool<__formal>' to
'itk::Concept::Detail::UniqueType_bool<__formal>'. *Could somebody help me
with this?

Thanks in advance