[Insight-users] WrapITK and Java

Vlastimil Slinták xslint01 at stud.feec.vutbr.cz
Tue Mar 15 10:31:30 EDT 2011

Hello,

I work with RapidMiner in my Bachelor project and I would like to use some filters and DICOM image reader from ITK. But I did not found any documentation for this wrapper.

I’m confused how to use Java wrapper. For example InsightToolkit.jar contains abou 90 classes named ImageFileReader_*. What these classes are?

What is the difference between ImageFileReaderIUC2 and ImageFileReaderIUS2 and others (ICF, IF, IRGBAUS...)?

--
Slintak Vlastimil

Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication
Brno University of Technology
Czech Republic