[Insight-users] WrapITK and Java

Mario Ceresa mrceresa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:01:19 EDT 2011

Hello Vlastimil!
how did you generate the wrapper? Did you downloaded the WrapITK project from:
http://code.google.com/p/wrapitk/ ? This is where the most up-to-date
stable version can be found. The version included within the itk
tarball is older.

As for your question, the suffixes refers to how to your image type:

UC2 -> pixel type: Unsigned Char; dimension: 2
US2 -> pixel type: Unsigned Char; dimension: 2
F -> pixel type float
RGB ->  pixel type color (rgb)

You can find more information in the last chapters of ITK software,
and in this IJ publication:

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/85

Hope this helps,

Mario