[Insight-users] BRAINS

Magnotta, Vincent A vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:13:39 EDT 2011

This suggests that the ITK repository was unavailable. I just did a git clone of the URL and was able to pull the repository. I would suggest running make again and see if you are now able to get the repository. If you are behind a firewall, it may be that the firewall is blocking this request.

Vince

--
Associate Professor
Department of Radiology