[Insight-users] BRAINS

Matt A lucky13_ferrari at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:15:42 EDT 2011

Thanks guys,
Previously before i sent that email i ran make for a second time but it didnt work, but i tried it again and it got past that point.

thanks,

Matthew A.

From: vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
To: lucky13_ferrari at hotmail.com; norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu; dnkennedy at gmail.com; hans-johnson at uiowa.edu; mark-scully at uiowa.edu; insight-users at itk.org
Subject: Re: BRAINS
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:13:39 +0000

This suggests that the ITK repository was unavailable. I just did a git clone of the URL and was able to pull the repository. I would suggest running make again and see if you are now able to get the repository. If you are behind a firewall, it may be
 that the firewall is blocking this request.

Vince

--
Associate Professor

Department of Radiology