[Insight-users] Local texture Features

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:12:37 EDT 2011

Hi Julien,

I just saw your email regarding the usage of the run length feature
filters I wrote for the Insight Journal.  If it helps, I just made that
contribution itkv4 compliant and uploaded it as a new revision.

Also, FYI, people have used the stochastic fractal dimension image
filter to calculate texture measurements described

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/318

but currently available in the ITK directory.

Nick