[Insight-users] Run-time error in itkQuadEdgeMeshBorderTransform.txx

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon May 16 09:44:50 EDT 2011

Hi Bernard,

Are you using the code from the Insight Journal or the one from
ITK/Code/Review ?

You can find the code (all classes) of the insight journal in the review
directory, so you don't actually need the source from the insight
journal anymore.

Let us know if your problem persists!

Arnaud

Note: I'll write a wiki example to demonstrate the usage of these classes.