[Insight-users] Question about ManagedITK/TIF format/ SharpImage ...

christian.herrera at gmail.com christian.herrera at gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:16:31 EDT 2011

Hi Dan,

I could compile!!! (well it's compiling right know and I haven not seen
errors so far). I had the following errors:

1. The "ITK_USE_REVIEW:BOOL=ON" was OFF. My error was that I typed this
variable manually in CMAKE instead of selecting the "Advanced" checkbox and
set the parameter in the displayed list.

2. After this, I got the errors related to the Patch
("..NeighborhoodIterator..", among others). I compared the files before and
after the Patch and I found that I was not applying the patch correctly. The
readme says:

patch D:\InsightToolkit-3.20.0\Code\Common\itkShapedNeighborhoodIterator.h <
itkShapedNeighborhoodIterator.h.patch

I was using this including the angle bracket-> "<", when I removed this
symbol and replaced it with a simple space, it worked. The files were
modified... I recompiled and it seems that it is working. It's taking a
while since I am compiling Samples and Testing.. and I am also activating
all the data types supported....

Thank you very much for your support, it is even better than Commercial
Tools Support !!! ...

Christian,