[Insight-users] Interfacing itk+vtk with visual studio

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:21:45 EDT 2011

Hi Dora,
To help you get started on GUI development using Qt, take a look at the examples in
InsightApplications 3.20 (e.g. /QtITK and Auxiliary/QtImageViewer).
The VV project (quickest came to my mind) is also uses Qt, take a look at their source
code and see their website (http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/rio/vv/), there are some very
useful information.
A quick search in the Insight Journal (http://www.insight-journal.org/) also should get
you more examples.
HTH,
Dawood

Hello all,
Have you ever made or know an example of interfacing itk+vtk with visual studio? I want something from I can begin to make an application. A GUI created in Visual Studio in order to coordonate the vtk window. Some interactive buttons and to coordonate an image/3d volume or something created with vtk. I am a beginer in Visual Studio interfacing and vtk and I want something for the start point. A basic application.
Thank you a lot!
Dora