[Insight-users] label overlap measure test images

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Sat May 21 04:44:38 EDT 2011

Hi,
In addition to what Neil said, to convert images from PNG to DICOM (and generally from
most image formats to others) you can use the ITK itself.
Take a look at the examples included in the "IO" directory of the ITK, in particular "Examples/IO/ImageReadCastWrite.cxx"
Chapter 7 of the ITK software guide has more details on these kind of operations.
Regards,
Dawood

Hello,

Thanks for your reply,, I used it and was able to view the image.

I am stuggling actually with the whole idea of using the label overlap measure, there are no good explanation about this class !

does it only take .nii images ?? it is not working with my .png images.. not sure i might have problem with my image..

I am also using ITK Snap .. and trying to convert my png images to nii .. can this be done? how? cant find good results in google.

i tried to download Sante editor to convert my png image to dicom so i can use it in ITK Snap .. was not able to view the image properly as the image loaded is greater than 16 bit used by ITK Snap ..

sorry about this,, im new to this and trying to do too many things in a short period of time

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,