[Insight-users] Medial curve extraction (itk::MedialCurveImageFilter)

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon May 23 18:16:12 EDT 2011

Pedro,

  We¹ve found the MedialCurve method to be very sensitive, and difficult to
use correctly.  In contrast, the BinaryThinningImageFilter3D (also from an
Insight Journal article), does a very nice job.

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925