[Insight-users] Hello World Registration

Pushpitha Atapattu pushpitha at apollomit.com
Mon Nov 14 18:11:21 EST 2011

Hi,

I am new to ITK and would be grateful if someone could give me a hand in below question.

I am trying to execute the ''Hello World" Registration example provided with the 'insightToolkit-3.20.1'.
The source code of the above example is can be found in the file 'Examples/Registration/ImageRegistration1.cxx.'

The above example requires two input images. As the ItkSoftwareGuide instructs, I have picked;
  a.. BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png
  b.. BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png
Above images are provided in 'insightToolkit-3.20.1' inside 'Examples/Data' folder.

However, I can't find the location where I should store these two images for the source code to read these images. To elaborate, I copied the above source code to a new folder called 'Registration' in my C drive and used CMake to build the project. My question is where in 'Registration' folder should I save above two images for the source code to read these two images.

I appreciate any help extended on this question.

Kind regards,

Pushpitha Atapattu