[Insight-users] Hello World Registration

Pushpitha Atapattu pushpitha at apollomit.com
Mon Nov 14 19:40:07 EST 2011

Thank you David for your respond.

I am still having trouble executing 'Hello World Registration' Example. As
per your advice I have placed the two images in the build directory.

The two images are;
> BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png
> BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png

My command arguments to execute the above example is as below:
BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20 BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y
differenceImageAfter

However, in the ImageRegistration1.cxx source code at
fixedImageReader->Update();

I am getting error
'Unhandled exception at 0x7732fbae in ImageRegistration1.exe: Microsoft C++
exception: itk::ImageFileReaderException at memory location 0x013bf9c4..'

can anyone please help me to resolve this error.

Many Thanks
Pushpitha