[Insight-users] 1D convolution in each row of an image in the x-direction.

Antonio Gómez Barquero agb1 at alu.upct.es
Tue Nov 15 11:38:12 EST 2011

Hi all,

I would like to calculate 1D convolution in each row of an image in the
x-direction.

For that I am trying to use the Example shown in
“LaplacianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter1.cxx” (
<http://www.na-mic.org/svn/Slicer3-lib-mirrors/trunk/Insight/Examples/Filter
ing/LaplacianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter1.cxx>
http://www.na-mic.org/svn/Slicer3-lib-mirrors/trunk/Insight/Examples/Filteri
ng/LaplacianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter1.cxx)

It produces an exception when I try to ‘update’ the last filter, it is an
“stack overflow” and it goes to “itkObject.cxx”
I don’t know what I am doing
wrong because I just copy the code in the example

Another thing and more important is that I have found a lot of information
about convolution but nothing specific for doing this 1D convolution in each
row of an image in the x-direction. ¿ is there another better example to
have a look? A better class to use?

Thanks all!

Antonio Gómez Barquero

Ingeniero de Telecomunicaciones -Becario Investigador asociado a Actividades
de I+D+I

GTTS ( Grupo de Tratamiento y Teoría de la Señal)[  <http://gtts.upct.es/>
http://gtts.upct.es/]

UPCT (Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena)[  <http://www.upct.es/>