[Insight-users] FW: Headers??

ivan mantilla ivan_mantilla at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:41:05 EDT 2011

We created a file from a header, i call the header at the beggining of
my program with the #include, when i compile the program, it tell me

/home/ivan/Escritorio/Bosquejo/bosquejo.cxx:5:32: fatal error:
itkExtImageMoments.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/bosquejo.dir/bosquejo.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/bosquejo.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

i dont know how to add the header on my proyect, im new in Ubuntu and im
really lost about it.

Hope you can help me, and sorry for the bad english.

Thank you
Ivan Mantilla

I Trust Everyone, I
Just Don't Trust The Devil Inside them