[Insight-users] FW: Headers??

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:12:44 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 1:41 PM, ivan mantilla
<ivan_mantilla at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We created a file from a header, i call the header at the beggining of
> my program with the #include, when i compile the program, it tell me
>
> /home/ivan/Escritorio/Bosquejo/bosquejo.cxx:5:32: fatal error:
> itkExtImageMoments.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
> compilation terminated.
> make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/bosquejo.dir/bosquejo.cxx.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/bosquejo.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> i dont know how to add the header on my proyect, im new in Ubuntu and im
> really lost about it.
>
> Hope you can help me, and sorry for the bad english.
>
> Thank you
> Ivan Mantilla

Are you using CMake to create your project? If so, you just need to
make sure that header is either in the same directory as your
CMakeLists.txt, or in a directory that you can specify using:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake/Examples#Set_Include_Directories

David