[Insight-users] SimpleITK Build Issues VS 2008 (x64)

Scott Johnson Scott.Johnson at neuwave.com
Mon Apr 9 10:32:38 EDT 2012

Hello Dan,

Thanks for putting this up.  I have downloaded it and have successfully referenced it from my VS 2008 project.  I have also been able to instantiate an itk.simple.Image.  I'll let you know if I run into any problems.

My final goal is to integrate both Activiz and SimpleITK into the same application.  Has anyone done that to this point?  In a quick scan I didn't find any of the glue classes.

Thanks again.

                -- Scott