[Insight-users] Extract centerlines from a 3D segmented binary image

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Tue Apr 10 07:13:50 EDT 2012

Would the ridges of the Distance map  work as  good speed image?
Other than being close to 1 near the centerline. Perhaps the averagw
outward flux of the distance map (~= risges of the distance map) ,
normalized properly top 0-1 would do the trick.

Sergio Vera

 Alma IT Systems
 C/ Vilana, 4B, 4º 1ª
 08022 Barcelona