[Insight-users] Problem Reading DICOM Image Series

pieasian86 bushra.sadia at seecs.edu.pk
Thu Apr 12 06:16:19 EDT 2012

Dear All,
i successfully compiled the example, DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx and also
generated output saved in .vtk extension. but when i tried to view the 3D
model stored in that file I am not be able to see it. I tried to view it in
Paraview but problem still there but when i plot contour on that .vtk file
in paraview i can see 3D model. Can any body help me out that why i not be
able to see anything from the output file of DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx
please.
Thanks in Advance.
With Best Regards,
Pieasian