[Insight-users] Demons Registration the cost of time

夏威 xiav1990 at 163.com
Thu Apr 12 06:37:05 EDT 2012

Hello,I have  a question about Demons registration,I use Demons  for registering 4D CT lung datasets.I use the example   \InsightToolkit-3.20.0\Example\Registration\DeformableRegistration2.cxx  to do my work,and just change the dimension to 3 and change the input and output pixel type to signed short. The size of the images is 256x256x160. But I found that it takes me about 60 minutes to register a pair of 3D images.And I think it's time-consuming.And my computer is  Intel I3-2350M dual core CPU at 2.30GHZ, and 4GB DDR3 RAM.Is the cost of time normal?Please excuse me if this seems trivial.  I am a very much a newbie to the image registration world :)
 Thanks, xiav