[Insight-users] iCP+BSpline?

Lisa Dean lisadean.leo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:19:01 EDT 2012

Hi Users,

I'd like to know whether it is possible to combine the ICP and BSpline
Registration in ITK. The ITK documentation about ICP mentions that it might
be interesting to change the transform in the ICP examples and watch out
for the changes in the output. I've tried quite a few of the transforms
available in ITK. I'd like to try with BSpline and TPS. But, when I simply
change the name of the  transform in the code like I did for the other
transforms, I get the solution for TPS as [ ] and for BSpline even though I
do get a solution it doesn't seem right. So, can somebody please help me
with this .i.e. to incorporate TPS and BSpline with ICP? How much of the
original code has to be changed?

Thanks a lot
Lisa