[Insight-users] ImportError: No module named ITKMetricsv4Python

Mathieu Stumpf mathieu.stumpf at etu.unistra.fr
Wed Apr 18 09:36:53 EDT 2012

Le mercredi 18 avril 2012 à 09:18 -0400, Bradley Lowekamp a écrit :
> Hello Mathieu,
>

> I unfortunately can't help you with your WrapITK issue. But expanding
> VectorImage support for SimpleITK was in my agenda for this week.

How great would it be. :)

> On Apr 18, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Mathieu Stumpf wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Having to open a 4D image, I can't use SimpleITK which doesn't
> > support
> > it yet (I get the error : Images of Vector Pixel types currently are
> > not
> > supported).
> >

> I would like to know more about this error. It is generated when you
> have a VectorImage and try to get a numpy array?

That's it. Attached is the python module I use to wrap the file
manipulation in my application.

> Also how did you read in your image?
>

> Did you try using the VectorIndexSelctionCast function to select a
> component of the VectorImage? Then convert it numpy?

No, I'm going to look at what is it, and how it could help me. Thank you
for the hint.

> I very much would like know the features that are missing in SimpleITK
> to better support VectorImages for 4D image processing.

Tell me if there are more relevant information that I could provide to
you.

Thank you very much,
mathieu