[Insight-users] SimpleITK / jar wrapper?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 18 16:29:01 EDT 2012

Hello,

It appears that the Wrapping read me is a bit out of date. It would be good if you could add this issue to the SimpleITK issue tracker:

https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK

This visual guide is mostly current:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/A_visual_guide_to_SimpleITK_in_Java

I believe the bit you need are:

SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/simpleitk-0.5.0.jar
SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/simpleitk-javadoc-0.5.0.jar
SimpleITK-build/Wrapping/simpleitk-source-0.5.0.jar

Then there is the needed java native shared library which currently is here:

SimpleITK-build/lib/libSimpleITKJava.jnilib

Which has moved since the release version from SimpleITK-build/Wrapping.

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov