[Insight-users] error : The project file could not be loaded

lina septiana livangellista at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 05:25:49 EDT 2012

Dear everyone,

I found some error when I tried to open the Anisotropic smoothing project file using visual studio 2010 under windows XP.
I'm a new user and this is the first project I used.

The error like in the below message.
Is there anyone know how to solve it? thanks in advance.

C:\itk\Insight_bin\Modules\ThirdParty\VNL\src\vxl\core\vnl\itkvnl.vcxproj : error  : The project file could not be loaded. Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.  C:\Program Files\MSBuild\4.0\Microsoft.NETFramework.targets\ImportAfter\Desktop_1.ini

C:\itk\Insight_bin\Modules\ThirdParty\VNL\src\vxl\core\vnl\algo\itkvnl_algo.vcxproj : error  : The project file could not be loaded. Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.  C:\Program Files\MSBuild\4.0\Microsoft.NETFramework.targets\ImportAfter\Desktop_1.ini

C:\itk\Insight_bin\Modules\ThirdParty\ZLIB\src\itkzlib\itkzlib.vcxproj : error  : The project file could not be loaded. Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.  C:\Program Files\MSBuild\4.0\Microsoft.NETFramework.targets\ImportAfter\Desktop_1.ini

Regards,
Lina