[Insight-users] itk::CenteredTransformInitializer - fixed image onto moving image?

Rick Frank rickf at fullspectrumsw.com
Thu Apr 19 09:07:55 EDT 2012

Hi,

Tracing through this code in the debugger, and double checking the
numbers by drawing things on paper it seems that this class centers the
-fixed- image onto the -moving- image.

I assumed it was the other way around...

Am I understanding this correctly? It seems that as part of the
registration process, you would keep the fixed image "fixed" and center
the moving image onto the fixed image....so that only one image "moved"
throughout the whole chain?

Maybe there's something that I'm not understanding?

Thanks!

Rick Frank