[Insight-users] why the 2D translation registration is so increidble slowly?

Wenwu cool.wenwu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:32:54 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Now, I try to use the ITK3.2 to do registration work. when I use
ImageRegistraion2 example to do simple translation registraion test, and
found that the registration process is very very slowly. For a 2D CT slice
image with size 350*270, it costs me half an hour, can anyone tell me whats
the problem? The time consumption of the ImageRegistration4  is simiIar. I
did not modify any code in the example.

But when i use DeformableRegistraion15 to do 3D registration, the time
consumption is normal.

Any suggestion is appreciate.
thx

--