[Insight-users] SimpleITK and Transforms

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Apr 26 14:35:59 EDT 2012

That "software page" page or wiki says that?

We will be tagging another beta with the next ITK release an the end of June. We have already had a couple of beta releases. Specifically if you are asking when a release will be tagged with the final SimpleITK registration, I don't know.

I generally consider this to be the main SimpleITK wiki page, and try to keep it up to date.

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov