[Insight-users] SimpleITK and Transforms

Rupert Brooks rupert.brooks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:52:58 EDT 2012

It was this page. http://www.simpleitk.org/SimpleITK/resources/software.html

I also watch the Wiki, more or less.  Im on SimpleITK 0.4.0 right now,
which i think is the latest released version.  I may start building
from trunk in due course, but at this point, i'm just toying with it
to see if its faster to prototype stuff in Python with it, or if i
should stick to C++.

Rupert

Rupert Brooks
rupert.brooks at gmail.com