[Insight-users] Question about SignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilter

anna han wan anna.han.wan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:13:12 EDT 2012

Hi

I am using SignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilter to compute the distance map
of my 3D images in which I have shapes like empty spheres and cubes(only
the contour).

My question is similar to the question asked in
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2007-September/023496.html.

I want to have negative distance values inside the sphere and positive
outside the sphere knowing that I don’t want to fill in my contour.

Is there any way to do that?

Also what’s the role of function setInsideIsPositive ? can you give me more
explanation that the one provided  in the class number definition?

Thanks

Anna.