[Insight-users] Segmentation data

Cagatay Bilgin bilgincc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:36:51 EDT 2012

Hi Criskross,

You can save your image as a tiff file.

mhd files are not special files to save

segmentation. In fact they are just binary

images. Here is an example on how you

can save your segmentated image as tiff.

  typedef  itk::ImageFileWriter< ImageType  > WriterType;
  WriterType::Pointer writer = WriterType::New();
  writer->SetFileName("out.tif");
  writer->SetInput(segmentedImage);
  writer->Update();

Cheers,