[Insight-users] Segmentation data

criskross christianherz1985 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:42:30 EDT 2012

Hi,

what I even didn't understand is how to save for example a transformation or
windowing as a file which describes even the process to get the resulting
image. Do you unterstand what I would like to get?

Example: I am a physician and I would like to mark a tumor within image data
of a brain.  I don't want to change the original image data but I would like
to save a description of how to segment the image for displaying the tumor.

I even did not find any information about this topic within the itk guide.

Could someone please help me?`

I would be deeply grateful.

Christian