[Insight-users] wrapITK+Python2.7+Visual Studio 2010

dougns dougnsouza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 00:01:13 EDT 2012

Matt,

I saw you helped Manuel with ITK wrapping for Python under Visual Studio 10.
I am trying the same for quite sometime and hear from someone in the list,
that it would not be possible because python 2.7.3 was not compiled with
VS10.

Any help  ?   I am using VS10, Win7 64, Python 2.7.3 with all option
ITK_WRAP_SWIGINTERFACE ON and ITK_WRAP_GCCXML OK.   I also have CVS in the
system but still get  the following message in every single project that use
GccXML:

1 -
D:/Lib/ITK/ITKB/Wrapping/Generators/GccXML/gccxml/share/gccxml-0.9/Vc10/Include/vector:82:
error: '__noop' was not declared in this scope
2 - C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error
MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.

I am trying to expedite my project by doing fast prototying and this is key.

Appreciate any help someone can give.

Thanks,
Doug