[Insight-users] wrapITK+Python2.7+Visual Studio 2010

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Aug 13 19:07:04 EDT 2012

Hi Doug,

> I saw you helped Manuel with ITK wrapping for Python under Visual Studio 10.
> I am trying the same for quite sometime and hear from someone in the list,
> that it would not be possible because python 2.7.3 was not compiled with
> VS10.
>
> Any help  ?   I am using VS10, Win7 64, Python 2.7.3 with all option
> ITK_WRAP_SWIGINTERFACE ON and ITK_WRAP_GCCXML OK.   I also have CVS in the
> system but still get  the following message in every single project that use
> GccXML:

A patch has been created to remove the CVS requirement on Windows.
Please test and review this patch:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6925/

> 1 -
> D:/Lib/ITK/ITKB/Wrapping/Generators/GccXML/gccxml/share/gccxml-0.9/Vc10/Include/vector:82:
> error: '__noop' was not declared in this scope
> 2 - C:\Program Files
> (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(151,5): error
> MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.

According to the mailing list archives, this may be fixed by this
patch by Mattias Seise:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6974/

Please test and review this patch.

Thanks,