[Insight-users] Segmentation data

criskross christianherz1985 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 14 05:18:19 EDT 2012

Okay sorry for my wrong description.

But what about the .vtk and .vti extension files? Are they real image files?
There I can construct faces and use vertices to create ROIs. Also you can
use other colors and so on.

I only want to segment a slice of a dicom series. The segmentation file
should hold information about the pixels of interest like Postion(x,y):
(13,50) and a color(R;G;B;A): ....

Thanks in advance

Christian