[Insight-users] Segmentation data

criskross christianherz1985 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 15 04:07:21 EDT 2012

You are right. I want to create a mask or something else which only describes
my segmentation. That means a description of which points are interesting
and maybe a color value. What about the .vtk and .vti files? There it's
possible to create faces, vertices and so on. Are they a solution for me? I
don't want to get a new image as a segmentation result.

kind regards,

Christian