[Insight-users] I have the problem in executing the dilation code , can any one help ?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:22:17 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:56 AM, Raviteja, Allaparthi
<Allaparthi.Raviteja at philips.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I get the following errors when I try to run the following code in command
> window

>   Tried to create one of the following:
>
>   You probably failed to set a file suffix, or
>
>     set the suffix to an unsupported type.

Have you built ITK with ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES=ON? Also, you could try
explicitly finding ITKIOJPEG:

find_package(ITK REQUIRED ITKIOJPEG)

but once you do that, you'll have to explicitly list all of the other
modules you are using. The way I usually do that is simply try to
compile, it will complain about missing headers, then search for those
headers in the ITK source directory and look at the itk-module.cmake
file. For example:

src/ITK/Modules/IO/JPEG/itk-module.cmake

has a line that says:

itk_module(ITKIOJPEG

that is the name of the package you would have to add to the
find_package command to include the JPEG support.

Let us know if that helps.

David