[Insight-users] Desperation: performing itkfilters on a subset (e.g. slice) on a 3D Image

A D callidus.713 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:28:58 EDT 2012

Dear John!

Thank you very much for your fast support! So now I know I'm on the right
way by using ExtractImageFilter and  PasteImageFilter. However, when I set
m_size[plane] = 1 in extract2DImageSlice() I'm jumping out of range. Maybe
my code example is a little bit confusing, do you have an useful example, I
ask google several times but it didn't find one.

Yours Sincerelly,
AD