[Insight-users] Fem registration on vtkUnstructuredGrid

Saneesh Kumar saneesh at ddd.co.jp
Mon Dec 3 21:27:22 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

                I need to apply FEM registration on STL files.

As per http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2009-August/032335.html
the link I used an VTK STL reader and applied vtkDelaunay3D filter to get
the vtkUnstructuredGrid.

I was also able to convert vtkUnstructuredGrid to Itk Mesh data.

Now I need to apply the FEM registration on this data, What should I do. I
do read the
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2007-November/024256.html link

But I am using the latest ITK in which itk::Solver removed the variables el
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Refactoring_itk::FEM_framework_-_V4

How can I use Element3DCOLinearTetrahedronStrain to import
vtkUnstructuredGrid ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Saneesh.