[Insight-users] PyBuffer compile problems

Mark Tsuchida marktsuchida at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:52:41 EST 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Bradley Lowekamp <blowekamp at mail.nih.gov>
wrote:
> I drop the following ITK module into the Modules/External directory:
>
> https://github.com/tobiasmaier/itkPyBuffer

Equivalently, you can build Tobias Maier's updated PyBuffer as a remote
module (
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Policy_and_Procedures_for_Adding_Remote_Modules)
by creating a file, Modules/Remote/ITKBufferConversion.remote.cmake, in the
source directory, with the following contents:

itk_fetch_module(ITKBufferConversion
  "PyBuffer updated for ITK 4 by Tobias Maier."
  GIT_REPOSITORY https://github.com/tobiasmaier/itkPyBuffer.git
  GIT_TAG 2f5f6ef73b
  )

[end of Modules/Remote/ITKBufferConversion.remote.cmake]

Then, pass -DFetch_ITKBufferConversion=ON to cmake (or set it in ccmake).
Note that the source directory needs to be writable during the build, as
the downloaded source will be placed there.

Mark