[Insight-users] DICOM series registration

Zhao Liz lizzhao76 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 20:46:45 EST 2012

HI All

I am still looking for the information about image series registration.And
hope anyone can give me some advices~~~Thank u so much~!!

BTW,Ahmed,you can't carry out your registration without any change.At least
you should put your own image's directory like below:
"fixedImageReader->SetFileName("D:/PNG/BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png");"
"movingImageReader->SetFileName("D:/PNG/BrainProtonDensitySliceShifted13x17y.png");"
"writer->SetFileName("D:/PNG/Resample5.png"); "
I don't know whether this is helpful to you...but I do it in this way....

Regards

liz