[Insight-users] How to find point locations and radius of a Simplex Mesh (Generated by Deformable Simplex Mesh)

pododdhoni malam001 at odu.edu
Sat Dec 8 17:16:36 EST 2012

Dear ITK users,
I have two Simplex meshes. I want to find the location of the points of the
meshes (x,y,z location) and radius. Is there any method for doing this. I
have checked GetRadius() and GetBarycentricCoordinates() of itkSimplexMesh
class. But doesn't work for me.
Can you please give me an example of how to find the coordinates and radius
of a mesh.
Thanks in advance.
Mahbub