[Insight-users] Color Deconvolution in ITK for H&E stained images

Humayun Irshad humayun.irshad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:51:44 EST 2012

Dear Insight Users,

I am searching a filer in ITK for color deconvolution. I found following
two article for deconvolution:

Noise Simulation (http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/721)
FFT based Convolution (http://www.insight-journal.org/download/viewpdf/717/4
)

Both of these article are related with image debluring. I am working on
stain separation for histological images, and I was wondering if there are
by any chance already implemented routines for color deconvolution? Can you
help me regarding it.

Best Regards,

*HUMAYUN IRSHAD*
*
PhD student, University of Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
**
Research Engineer,
**
IPAL – Image & Pervasive Access Lab, Singapore
**
UMI CNRS (I2R/A*STAR, NUS, UJF, UPMC, IT)

Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R)
1 Fusionopolis Way
#10-19 Connexis South Tower
Singapore 138632