[Insight-users] Serious problem with BSpline Registration

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:20:09 EST 2012

Yes, there seems to be something strange.

The nightly linux dashboard is clean and that example runs as expected.
http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=169660112&build=2707835

I just built my own version on linux and it builds and produces the
proper results.

I'll try my Mac build later.

I'll also try a Superbuild version.

Bill