[Insight-users] Serious problem with BSpline Registration

Dr. Tim Allman dr.tim.allman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:41:18 EST 2012

Interesting. I just tried this on the Mac and it gives the same results
as on the dashboard. The picture is correct too. Note however the lines:

THE MINIMIZATION TERMINATED WITHOUT DETECTING ERRORS.
Optimizer stop condition = LBFGSOptimizer: Failure

This seems contradictory.

I'll continue work with one thread.

Tim