[Insight-users] Serious problem with BSpline Registration

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:00:53 EST 2012

We know that the old itk registration classes have thread issues.

I found the same problem with the example on a multi processor ubuntu
system that you reported.

I'll start a discussion on the itk developer's list to see if we
should spend time fixing the old framework (which is still in ITKv4).

Thanks for reporting this. In the meantime, I'll add an explicit
thread setting in the example.

Bill

BTW, you might notice that the wiki examples now have the ability to
download a tar file for an individual example. Have you tried it? We
have not announced it yet.

http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Registration/ImageRegistrationMethodBSpline#Download_and_Build_ImageRegistrationMethodBSpline