[Insight-users] Sourceforge update - Git URL change

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sun Dec 16 19:57:24 EST 2012

Hi all,

ITK's canonical Git repository:

  http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git

is also cloned on Github:

  https://github.com/Kitware/ITK

and Gitorious

  http://gitorious.org/kitware/itk

for posterity.

It is also cloned on Sourceforge:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/itk/

which we also use to host our release tarballs.

Sourceforge is migrating projects to their new open source project hosting
system, Allura.

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/allura/

We plan to migrate the Insight Toolkit to their new system on *Tuesday,
December 18th*.  This will cause the Sourceforge Git repository URL to
change.  The new URL will be available after the migration is complete.
 Therefore, if you have any clone's of the Sourceforge repository, they
will need to up updated.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  After the migration
is complete, a new message will be sent to the list.

Thanks,
Matt