[Insight-users] Sourceforge update - Git URL change

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Dec 18 13:02:32 EST 2012

Follow-up:

The migration is now complete.  The new clone commands are:

  git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/itk/code ITK
  git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/itk/code ITK

Note that the recommended clone URL remains

  git clone http://itk.org/ITK.git

Thanks,
Matt

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com