[Insight-users] itk::GeodesicActiveContourLevelSetImageFilter

Vaaksiainen vaaksiainen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 02:54:40 EST 2012

Hi,

0-1 image doesn't sound distance image to me. Try

binary <-- binary - 0.5,

so that your image is negative inside and positive outside (need not
be distance image). If the input to the filter contains wide areas of
zero-levelset (e.g. the entire inside), the evolution won't work (at
least the way expected). Also, the curvature values are scaled by the
feature image, so if that is zeros, non will happen. Otherwise, it
should converge towards N-D sphere.

Best,

-Vaaksiainen