[Insight-users] Does Mr Luis Ibanaz still answering itk mailing ?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Dec 20 09:01:37 EST 2012

Hello,

Well congratulations!

So if I am understanding you problem correctly. You are trying to extract the ImageViewer program from the ITKApps directory into a separate project:
http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITKApps.git;a=tree;f=ImageViewer;h=c64934d1524e1c9bf5e4eefac4386ff312d8f881;hb=HEAD

What does your CMakeLists.txt file look like? What errors are you getting? Specifics beyond it was not successful, is useful for those who have a few minutes to lend advice.

FLTK is not the most popular GUI. You may be able to get more sample project from with ITK integrated with QT for example.

Brad