[Insight-users] How get the regions neighbourhood in Watershed

José DOLZ jose.dolz at aquilab.com
Wed Dec 19 07:56:48 EST 2012

Hi,

I am using the watershed implemented filter in order to make a pre-segmentation of an image. I want to use the result provided by the watershed filter and so, the information about the labeled regions. I have spent a while just looking for how to get the information about label's neighbors but I didn't succeed finding a suitable solution.  I have even tried to save the resulted labeled map image, load it and run over it the ObjectByObjectLabelMap filter, but I am not able to get this information.

Any hint for this issue?

Thanks!

---------------
Jose Dolz
Early Stage Researcher (Marie Curie FP7 programme)
AQUILAB SAS
Parc Eurasanté - Lille Métropole
Biocentre A. Fleming - Bât. A
250, rue Salvador Allende